30 June 2007

White water rafting

Guesss what my first time to go white water rafting was friday. It was a blast, anything is a blast when you get to hang out with your friends!!! We were going down a rapid and the raft went way down on my side before i had a chance to grap the rope and i fell out. I was kind of nervous and kept fighting the current, but after about 10 sec.s I decided there is no way to fight the current just enjoy it. So I had a blast floating along through the rapids while the people in the raft had to fight and paddle really had to get through them. lol

4 comments:

Poppi's Window... said...

Glad ya had a good time and am thankful yer safe. Stay saved and encouraged, and get-R-done.

RaCeCat said...

Haha. You fell out. Josiah said you did pretty well with it... Good for you!

Omaloriann said...

cool Ben - I loved WWR too!
The cave pics - awesome, I remember them days.....

Ms. Leila Harris said...

i've been doing lots of things.... i updated my blog so u can see in more detail wat those "things" are lol.... the campmeeting will be here soon which is crazy but i'm looking forward to it if i can make it...