19 June 2007

summer school

I try not to talk a lot about school because i dont want to bore yall. But i took 3 summer classes eng 102(last english i have to have for my degree, besides lit), his 201 (us history), and math 112(pre calculus). I am planning to go to school for a machanical engineering degree. I have already had two exams in history one was today. One exam in math so far and english has not started yet, but is about to. Anyways I just thought i would update and say something, I hope i did not bother yall with all the gruesome details. I want to update more, but... I will tell yall something i am really good at. Im like so good at it, it just comes natural. Like im awesome at it. That is procrastinating, but i can discipline my self if it becomes neccesarry in the plan of life to achive a goal and accomplish a purpose that i have devoted my will to reach and set all hope on getting there. (sp. colud a bad sepller eevr beocme an engnieer?, I hpoe!!!!!!)

3 comments:

Ms. Leila Harris said...

I didnt know you were taking college course.... thats cool.. I'm suppose to be doing the same thing this fall :/ Dont know how well I'll do tho lol, but yeh my drivers ed class is going really great!!! I have soo much fun in there with those guys lol and ironically the guy that reminds me of you is the same guy I'm doing my behind the wheel with in August lol.... how about that? Also I'm not quite sure yet if I'll be going to knoxville we usually do but since I'll be in school I'm not sure.... Hopefully tho..
Peace

luke said...

Hey thanks commenting on my blog

J. No said...

The sooner you deal with that procrastination problem the better it will be.

I've needed to deal with mine for a long time but I've been putting it off.