24 July 2008

: ) "...I'm happy with the life I'm living now, and I'm on my way to my home above..."

I am so happy to yet be saved!!! I did graduate this spring from high school and decided to continue my college through the summer. I have just about finished this semester, and it has gone pretty good over all, but Only because God has been with me!! I had physics, calculus II, and Theatre Appreciation, all of which did not turn out to be so easy over the summer, figures though right? lol BUT the awesome thing is, although God has aways been so good to me, it seems God has been especially great to me here lately!!! The Church services have been extra amazing and it is simply because God Is Still Doing Great Things!!! I am just overflowing in my soul!! Praise the Lord- He is so worthy!!! I have also been thinking a whole lot lately and reminiscing about how much things have changed. Praise God the gospel has Not changed, but is the same as I have always heard it! God is still moving, answering prayer, healing, saving, sanctifing, and keeping His saints in Unity! Praise the Lord. But what has changed is people, though certainly not all change is bad, alot of change is just normal as we mature. But I am just so, so, so thankful that out of all that has changed- my desire to serve God has not changed at all! But increases as time goes on! I know salvation is the most precious gift, and it always amazes me how saints of all ages can enjoy salvation just as much the same!!! By far the more an individual puts into the things of God the more they will get out of them!! And whatever we give up for God, He will reward us for it! "God is a rewarder of those who Diligently seek Him." We must seek sometimes, but God will reward us! We can't just sit around we must have an experiance to benefit! And one other thing, I have had to realize that influence is very strong, and some people could be on their way out, so we must be careful who we hang around. But as I said before whatever we give up for God, He will reward us for it and this applies if we need to give up friendships. But praise God, There are a lot of people doing things right, not near the edge, but giving their all to God, staying consecrated, and dying daily- keeping their flesh under! Stay Encouraged Everybody- God loves you and wants you to stay encouraged, and I do too! :)

4 comments:

Just Me said...

hey ben what up well this is audrey justine and grace well ttyl
stay saved!!!!!

Poppi's Window... said...

Thank the Lord for all he has done. Keep magnifying the good and stay encouraged.
Love ya,
Pop

Rebecca said...

Ben, I enjoyed your testimony! I stumbled across your blog today and I'm glad I did... it was encouraging! Stay encouraged and stay consecrated to God.

- Brandon

Omaloriann said...

Hey Ben, didn't realize you had updated! Good strong testimony - praise God. Stay encouraged!