29 January 2007

Sunday

The day before yesterday we had a really cool and unusual service at church! The young people in our congregation had the service. The service was along the line of faithfulness. Also several saints that have been saved for many years gave their testimonies of how they have stayed faithful with God's help . Cassia give part of her testimony and brought up things she could do to help her continue to stay faithful, I was amazed at her bravery. If you do not know who I am or where I go to church, I go to church at the Morgan City Church of God and we believe you must live without committing sin to make it to Heaven (only through God's strength, not our own, although we definitly must do our part also). To learn more you can go to http://www.freefromsin.com/

4 comments:

Ms. Leila Harris said...

YOU GOT A BLOG!!!! YAY, i love these things it makes it so much easier to keep up with people! Just keep updating cuz once you stop its hard to keep it up.... l8er

Rebecca said...

Wow! That service was a blessing! And, so are you! I'm thankful to have such an awesome brother to pick on, ride around with(although being in the passenger seat with you driving is kind of weird...I'm the oldest, so I should be driving), but I'll get used to it eventually maybe, also I'm glad I can ask you tons of questions about mechanical things, (like does a radiator use just water?), and also I like to help you with Math, although it's now more like you teaching me, and helping yourself by hearing yourself explain it...Okay, sorry this is such a long comment! Glad you're my brother 2-ways, Keep it that way! I love you!

Cassia said...

I didn't feel very brave!!! God helped me so much 'cause I was scared out of my wits. Bro.Kevin's umm... deal was great. I never thought of him to not like church and not want to go. I wonder what he told his mom when he got home.
"Hey mom. You know how I really didn't want to go to church to night? Well I got saved" That must have been a sight.

Ms. Leila Harris said...

Are you serious ^^^^^ thats ironic....